"Appalachian Bible College exists by God's grace and for His glory to educate and equip servants for the Church of tomorrow while edifying the Church of today." This is the mission of ABC, and by God's grace and the faithful partnering of people like you we have seen this mission succeed. Our alumni are now around the world - in the mission field, in churches, in schools, in camps, in homes - faithfully serving the Lord and sharing the Gospel. Will you be a part of seeing this mission continue?
As ABC is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, all gifts are tax deductible.
What can I give toward?
ABC has a variety of funds and ministries that can put your support to use for Gospel ministry.
Key areas of our ministry include the following:
Choosing this fund will ensure that your gift is going directly to the immediate needs of ABC. This fund helps keep our ministry running while keeping student costs as low as possible.
Your gift to the Student Servant Scholarship (SSS) fund will go straight to our students through scholarships ABC offers such as Merit, Scholastic Achievement, Clifford Gross Faithful Servant, and many more!
Over two-thirds of our staff and faculty serve as missionaries, sent by local churches and supported with prayer and contributions by churches and individuals.
The mission agency of ABC is Appalachian Bible Fellowship (ABF), a member of the Fellowship of Missions (FOM).
Get to know our missionaries and the various areas in which they serve by visiting our ABF Missionary page.
- When giving to our missionaries, you can give to the ABF General Missionary Fund or select a particular missionary you would like to support.
Alpine Ministries is an extension ministry of ABC. This "camp on campus" offers year-round Bible camps, retreats, and adventure outings that bring a Biblical focus to outdoor activity.
Visit the Alpine Ministries website for more details.
Mount Olive Bible College
- Mount Olive Bible College (MOBC) is a fully-accredited additional location of ABC located inside the Mount Olive Correctional Complex, a maximum security prison in the hills of West Virginia.
- Please visit our MOBC page to read more about this amazing ministry.
How can I give?
There are several ways you can support ABC. Choose whichever method is most convenient for you!
You can also opt-in to receive your receipt and gift acknowledgement quickly and conveniently via email.
"Laying up treasures" through online donations is safe and secure, both on earth and in heaven.
Make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift.
Send your gift to:
Appalachian Bible College
161 College Dr.
Mount Hope, WV 25880
Make checks out to Appalachian Bible College and write the fund or missionary name in the memo line.
To save on time and paper, fill out the quick form below to receive your gift acknowledgements through email.
- E-Receipt Form
- Give to ABC just by doing your everyday shopping! Select Appalachian Bible College as your desired charity and Amazon will give a portion of your purchase price to ABC when you shop at smile.amazon.com. It's that simple!
What about planned giving?
Begin a legacy of eternal value by supporting ABC through a trust or will, charitable gift annuities, gifts of real estate, or tax-deferred retirement assets; these are popular because of their financial flexibility and tax benefits. With a planned gift, you can give in a way that is secure, meaningful, and suitable for your long-term financial goals.
Wills & Trusts
- Making ABC a beneficiary of a will or living trust is a secure way to make a contribution of lasting impact.
- Adding ABC to your existing will or trust is as simple as adding an amendment that indicates your desires for giving.
- If you would like further information or guidance on bequest gifts:
- Wills & Trusts
- Looking for a secure addition to your retirement portfolio? Wanting to do good with your money at the same time? Charitable Gift Annuities provide for a donor to receive regular fixed income payments for life, tax benefits, and the opportunity to contribute to the mission of ABC both during and after the annuitant's lifetime.
- Annuities work by transferring cash and/or securities to ABC and then receiving portions of that transaction back as regular fixed income payments for the duration of your lifetime. Payment amounts are set at a fixed rate based on factors such as age and the original transaction amount.
- Tax benefits can include the original transaction along with deduction of the remaining portion each year.
- If you would like further information on setting up a charitable gift annuity:
- To get started, please fill out this gift annuity application or print out a paper copy and mail it to ABC. Annuity Form
Other Planned Giving Options
- There are several other planned giving options that allow you to be in control of how you give and when.
These options include the following:
- Giving non-cash gifts such as stock, real estate, equipment, or other personal property.
- Giving via retirement assests, such as IRAs or 401(k)s. These often come with impressive tax benefits.
- Making ABC a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- If you would like further information on planned giving options contact Jonathan Rinker, V.P. for Development.
- There are several other planned giving options that allow you to be in control of how you give and when. These options include the following:
Employer Company Matching
- There are hundreds of companies who let you decide where part of their charitable giving will go. Your employer company may have a program in place to match your gift to ABC!
- Just type in the name of your employer company and see if and how they will match your gift!
Create a Scholarship
Every April, ABC celebrates the grace of God in an Awards Chapel. Over thirty students are surprised with scholarships that answer their prayers, build their faith, and allow them to continue ministry training the next year. The problem is that there are more worthy students than there are scholarships.
Fill out the form below if you are interested in creating a scholarship with ABC and we will contact you with further information.
How can my gift go further?
With a little creativity and effort, your gift can go further than you may have thought possible!
How does your gift make a difference?
It is no exaggeration to say that ABC could not exist without the faithful support of donors like you who contribute to the mission of ABC. Your heart for Bible-based ministry training demonstrated through your monetary gifts allows us to keep costs to a minimum while offering the highest in quality education. Our staff and students are immeasurably blessed as they see God provide for their needs through brothers and sisters in Christ like you.
The Lord’s provision was a lesson I learned from a very young age, but this lesson was going to be put to the test as I embarked on my college journey. As an international student there are many unknowns; one of the greatest unknowns for me was finances. I was starting college with the knowledge that I would have to trust God for every last penny. The Lord has provided through many different ways, the biggest being scholarships through people giving to ABC! I am so thankful for the Lord's provision through people I have never met. It is amazing how he works through so many different people!
-Meaghan, 2020 Scholarship Recipient
Over the course of my service at ABC, I have been able to personally witness the generosity of God’s people and am blessed and humbled by their faithful giving. I have also felt a sense of connection as I communicate about what God is doing here on campus and as I sometimes receive prayer requests and praises in return! Whether from a church or an individual, large or small, each donation makes a difference.
-Kevin Gullion, ABF missionary since 2015
Receiving the scholarship during chapel was a massive blessing to me! Going into my junior year, I was unsure of how I would provide the funds for my college tuition; however, God reassured me early on that He would make a path for me to return to ABC, if it was in His will.
-Zach, 2019 Scholarship Recipient
Our ministry's supporters provide a continual reminder to me: this is God's work! He provides for it and he brings fruit from it. I truly look forward to the day when we gather in his presence and rejoice together over the harvest, like John 4:36 says. Thank you to everyone who gives generously!
-Karisa Clark, ABF missionary since 2015
We are sincerely grateful for the many donors that have partnered with us and our mission of impacting lives for the glory of God through camp ministry. The impact of donations has been instrumental for Alpine Ministries to provide the best experience for our campers in adventure recreation. Alpine through the years has literally seen hundreds of young people come to Christ. What better way to invest in the next generation as your donated dollars return eternal benefits?
-Dave Holloway, Director of Alpine Bible Camp